The founders of RedFox Games have seen far too many game titles with great potential slowly perish from a lack of understanding the players, communication with the developers, and understanding the fundamentals of each game. Therefore, RedFox Games was established in August 2015 to publishing online games with the following commitments:
- Bring out games’ full potentials by working closely with game developers and listening to and understanding the mindset of the game community
- Strive to provide excellent customer support
- Provide the most satisfying gaming experience
- Share a passion and enthusiasm for games
RedFox will host older games, due to having strong relations with developers. However, RedFox has been contacted by many mobile app game developers to potentially team up for future launches!
RedFox Games is aiming to become one of the top PC and mobile based game publishing and developing hybrid companies in North America. Their staff consists of passionate gamers and game publishing experts.
Our Latest Project
Recently, we have happily announced our collaboration with Pearl Abyss to launch Black Desert Online in South America. We are currently translating and localizing content to be available to Spanish and Portuguese speakers.
We have high hopes to see a launch in 2017.
To see what else we've done, check our out company time line below!
- August 24, 2022: Kingdom Hunter officially launches!
- December 2016: RedFox Games and Pearl Abyss announces collaboration plans to launch Black Desert Online in South America!
- September 29, 2016: Cloud Nine officially launches!
- August 2016: One year anniversary, congratulations and thank you to all RedFox Games supporters!
- August 4, 2016: Legend of Ares officially launches!
- June 17, 2016: Battle for the Throne, RedFox Games' first mobile game, officially launches!
- May 11, 2016: Twelve Sky 2 Classic officially launches!
- April 27, 2016: Karos Returns officially launches!
- March 23, 2016: Rumble Fighter officially launches!
- March 15-20, 2016: Twelve Sky 2 Classic CBT takes place.
- February 25, 2016: 9Dragons Awaken officially launches!
- February 24, 2016: RF Online transfers end and officially launches!
- February 18, 2016: 9Dragons Awaken OBT begins.
- February 11-14, 2016: 9Dragons Awaken CBT takes place.
- December 2016: RedFox Games' website, www.playredfox.com, goes live.
- August 2015: The company, RedFox Games, is established in this month!
Visit us on Facebook!